Friday, February 21, 2014

Souls....

LOVE books!

I actually have a book issue.... I can't get rid of any books, I can't stop buying books.... books are my 'thing'...

One of my most treasured books is a book called Souls: Beneath and Beyond Autism.
I actually have a signed copy!!!

This book combines photography and writing in the most incredible way... a portrays autism "from the inside out".

The writing describes a journey of a parent which very closely mirrors my own journey (another reason I treasure this book).

And the images are POWERFUL and filled with BEAUTY!

There is a dvd that captures some quotes from the book, uses the pictures from the book, and pairs them both with an incredible song... and the dvd has been posted to youtube.

The dictionary defines soul as "the essence or embodiment of a specified quality", "a person's total self".

If you want to catch a glimpse of the SOUL of autism... I encourage you to watch....




No comments:

Post a Comment